Tuesday 22 February 2011

Paula and Dulcie are back from the trade show

Whoooo hooo, Paula and Dulcie had a jolly over the weekend, they will say that it is work but who can complain about squidging wool for a day. It was the wool trade show in Birmingham, a mecca for all wool shop and sewing shop owners throughout the country. Of course there are many different stalls and I have yet to find out the true extent of the loveliness that was held in the four walls.
I do however know that the lovely Paula and Dulcie have chosen wisely and decided to add to their James Brett range, new colours of marble and the King Cole yarn. They also have brought back with them a small selection of cross stitch, only the small sampler kind though. I'm sure that they brought back and have ordered more exciting stuff but I have a tendency to forget. I suppose that we will all have to wait and see until the orders roll in.

No comments:

Post a Comment