Monday 7 March 2011

Knit and natter,patterns and yarn.

The knit and natter days are fast becoming my favourite days, the groups have been going from strength to strength and I don't think it is just the knitting that keeps people coming back. Paula and Dulcie are the hostesses with the mostest always on hand to help and there is always an anecdote or two throughout the three hours.

On another note the WI have decided on their topic for the knitting competition in the new forest show, I do believe that it is wild and wacky "tea cosies" what fun. Dulcie has been searching out all the knitting pattern so we are ready for the onslaught  of WI tea cosies knitters. I'm thinking a lovely cow tea cosy might be the way to go but I'm sure there will be more designs of much better quality than the one in my imagination.

Nothing would be complete without yarny wooly stuff! At the moment I'm loving the Bamboo yarn in many different colours the stitch definition is superb and the rather lovely Lana grossa basic tiramisu print yarn that feels just like teddy bears.

There is a special offer on the small balls of pompon £1.50 a ball, the colours that we have are most the light pinks and blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment